THE 12 NA’S OF CHRISTMAS
.99 CENT SALE!
The novellas written by the 12 NA’s of Christmas
will be on sale beginning December 1st! From December 1st-11th, each day one of the novellas will be highlighted around the book community. Today, the novella spotlight is Christmas Catch by Chelsea M. Cameron. Check out the excerpt and enter the giveaway!
You can buy any of the 12 NA’s of Christmas titles on Amazon
Two years ago, when Ivy Emerson bailed from the tiny fishing village she’d grown up in to go to Columbia, Sawyer McCallister was the only thing she was sad to leave behind, and she still didn’t look back. But when her mother guilts her into coming home for Christmas, she crashes headfirst into Sawyer, who’s also returned after being away.
Now that they’ve both been dragged back to Saltwater, Maine, they might just realize it’s where they belong. Together.
“I’m sorry,” I say. I mean for breaking up with him and for a lot of things. About his dad. He and Sawyer were never close, which was one of the reasons we got along so well. He was really close with his mom, though.
“What are you sorry for, Ivy?” Ah, the old Sawyer is back. He never let me get away with vague statements. He always made me explain them. Big fan of honesty, that boy.
“I’m sorry for a lot of things.” I look down at my shoes. Our toes are almost touching.
“Maybe . . . maybe we can sit down and talk about some of them. It’s . . . it’s really good to see you.” I look up from his feet and see that he’s serious. God, it’s good to see him. I didn’t know how much I missed him until he popped up in my life again.
“It’s good to see you, too. I have to get home, but maybe later? Where are you living now?”
“I’m back at home, but they built me a place over the garage. Come around five and we’ll talk. I’ll make sure I have plenty of vanilla Coke and Red Vines.” The mention of the Coke and Red Vines makes my heart stutter for a moment.
“You still remember that?”
“I couldn’t forget if I wanted to. See you at five.” With that he backs the cart up and vanishes down another aisle.
You can buy this book or any of the 12 NA’s of Christmas titles on Amazon.
Chelsea M. Cameron is a YA/NA New York Times/USA Today Best Selling author from Maine. Lover of things random and ridiculous, Jane Austen/Charlotte and Emily Bronte Fangirl, red velvet cake enthusiast, obsessive tea drinker, vegetarian, former cheerleader and world’s worst video gamer. When not writing, she enjoys watching infomercials, singing in the car and tweeting (this one time, she was tweeted by Neil Gaiman). She has a degree in journalism from the University of Maine, Orono that she promptly abandoned to write about the people in her own head. More often than not, these people turn out to be just as weird as she is.
About the 12 NA’s of Christmas:
The 12 NA’s of Christmas authors are Marquita Valentine, Zoe Dawson, Chelsea M. Cameron, Tiffany King, Breena Wilde, Sawyer Bennett, Magan Vernon, Sarra Cannon, A. Meredith Walters, Shelly Crane, and Addison Moore.
· 2 ebook copies of A Perfect Mess by Zoe Dawson – International
· 1 ebook copy of all 8 volumes of the Blurred Lines series by Breena Wilde – International
· 5 ebook copies of Live For You (Boys of the South #1) by Marquita Valentine – International
· 3 ebook copies of Cross Country Christmas by Tiffany King – International
· 5 ebook copies of Warmth In Ice by A. Meredith Walters – International
· 3 ebook copies of Off Sides by Sawyer Bennett – International
· 3 ebook copies of 3:AM Kisses by Addison Moore – International
· 3 ebooks of Christmas Catch by Chelsea M. Cameron – International
· 5 ebook copies of The Moment We Began by Sarra Cannon – International
· (2) $100 USD VISA Gift Card – e-gift cards
· (2) $25 VISA Gift Card – e-gift cards
US Only Giveaway
· 3 signed swag packs from Tiffany King – US Only
· 1 signed print copy of Smash Into You by Shelly Crane – US Only
· 10 Bookmarks signed by Magan Vernon and the male model on her cover – US only
· 1 signed print copy of The Moment We Began by Sarra Cannon – US
Love the selection of giveaway prizes, very cool!