During the month of May, over 25 authors have agreed to donate a portion of May sales to the fund and over 40 authors have donated items to an online auction also benefiting the fund!
There are number of ways you can help raise money and awareness for mental health:
- You can purchase a book from the amazing books listed below! We hope you will #1click4charity a number of these amazing books! Please note that although the sheet below has Amazon Kindle buy links, the portion of sales is from any platform: digital and print.
- Bid on auction items that interest you at http://www.kamauction.org. There are so many wonderful items to choose from! The winner pays the Keith Milano Memorial Fund at American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) directly.
- Help Raise Awareness by sharing a photo or short video of why this cause matters to you using #ShareYourWhy via Social Media.
- Share the image below on social media to raise awareness and to show your support.
- Make a tax-deductible donation directly to the Keith Milano Memorial Fund at AFSP. You can do a direct donation at http://bit.ly/
Keith Milano Memorial Fund
140 Adams Ave Suite B-12
Hauppauge NY 11788
Direct Donation: http://bit.ly/MilanoFund
The Keith Milano Memorial Fund benefits the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) http://www.afsp.org/
At the end of the event, participating authors will pay AFSP directly.