1. Can you describe your writing style in one sentence?
2. What are your top 5 books?
1.) OUTLANDER-Diana Gabaldon
2.) LIGHTNING-Dean Koontz
3.) ICE STORM-Anne Stuart
4.) PEARL ISLAND-Elizabeth Lowell
5.) RHAPSODY-Elizabeth Haydon
3. If you were not writing what would you be doing?
4. If you had to give up all but one of the following what would you keep. Facebook, Twitter, your phone or your laptop?
5. Lastly, if you had to recommend one author other than yourself whowould it be and why?
Diana Gabaldon for sure. I can’t think of anyone else who can tell a story like she does. I recommend her to everyone and sometimes give out copies of her books just because they’re so great.
Grace Meredith is the CIA’s most deadly assassin. Too bad she’s gone off the grid and become a mercenary for hire. After the death of her daughter by a sniper’s bullet, Grace can no longer stomach the demands of agency life or keep herself from blaming the only man she’s ever loved. Her mind and body are fragile, and she knows she’s just a step away from breaking down completely.
Gabe Brennan holds the weight of the world on his shoulders. As one of the most brilliant black ops agents the CIA has ever employed, he knows it’s no one’s fault but his own that his child was gunned down in cold blood. He might not have been able to save his daughter, but he’s determined to save his wife. He only has to find her first.
Sexual tension crackles between Gabe and Grace from the moment they’re reunited, but between the man who is hunting them, a secret that’s been buried for eighty years, and a turbulent past—the odds are stacked against them.